Skip to main content

Innovative Ideas to Make Lamps – Adults Craft

Innovative Ideas to Make Lamps – Adults Craft

Guess what? I have got something very interesting and unique to show you, yes…it’s a complete DIY (do it yourself) craft ideas to make a lamp. These lamps are very easy to make and the best part is you don’t need to incur heavy expenses. You must be thinking…what is so interesting about these lamps?
Let me do the favor of answering this question to you. These lamps are so special because these are all made up of low cost or recycled material, which you can easily get in your home. In fact, it can be nice craft idea for kids.
I know…one can get a variety of stylish lamps in the market, but will it satisfy you to that level which you will get when you will make it on your own. For me, the answer is no. It feels great when my friends complement me for my craft works and I love that feeling.
Uh…sorry! Enough of the talks, let’s begin with.

1. Paper Origami Lampshade

Paper Origami Lampshade
Paper Origami Lampshade
Now, that’s a perfect use of paper. If you are aware of the origami art i.e. the art of folding paper into various shapes, you may create wonderful lamps shades as shown here in the chestnut paper origami lamp.

2. Day Dream Lamp Module

Day Dream Lamp Module
Day Dream Lamp Module
Are you a day dreamer? Then, this day dream lamp module is specially for you.

3. Sculptural Pendent Lamps

Sculptural Pendent Lamps
Sculptural Pendent Lamps
Do you like it? Even, I do. Why don’t you try making this beautiful and creative sculptural pendent lamp and enhance the beauty of your home.

4. Hemp Pendent Lamps

Hemp Pendent Lamps
Hemp Pendent Lamps
Hemp pendent lamps are made using the fiber used to make ropes. That is what we call a natural beauty.

5. Fish Scale Lamp

Fish Scale Lamp

Fish Scale Lamp
A fish scale lamp inspired from the fins of a fish, gives it a look, as a fish is right in front of you. But for the first time, not in water.

6. A Tea-pot Lamp

Tea-pot Lamp
Tea-pot Lamp
You must be having some tea-pots which are old and cannot be used to serve or may you have broken the set, here is how you can use it again to make a tea-pot lamp and make it look pretty then never before.

7. A Cocktail Umbrella Lamp

A Cocktail Umbrella Lamp
A Cocktail Umbrella Lamp
Can you believe it, its a cocktail umbrella lamp which we usually throw out after the party ends. Now I have a reason to collect it again.

8. Latex Gloves Lamp

Latex Gloves Lamp
Latex Gloves Lamp
Yet again, a stylish and innovative craft ideas for kids. A latex gloves lamp made from hand-gloves that can be easily purchased from the market.

9. Japanese Lamp

Japanese Lamp
Japanese Lamp
A Japanese lamp made with recycled tracing paper and bamboo sticks. You can even make this lamp in other shapes using your own creative ideas and stick the bamboo sticks accordingly.

10. Photo Negative Lamp

Photo Negative Lamp
Photo Negative Lamp
Oh,my! Why didn’t I use this idea to recycle all my photo negatives,  never thought of such a brilliant idea of making this illuminating  lamp with old photo negatives.

11. Cloud Lamp

Cloud Lights
Cloud Lights
Have you seen the lighting’s in the clouds when it rains heavily? Now, you can make it on your own. A cloud lights is make with with the help of cotton using the paper as the base to stick it, perfect for decoration purpose.

12. Burlap Doily Luminaries

Burlap Doily Luminaries
Burlap Doily Luminaries
A burlap doily luminaries , made by using small handmade mats that we generally use as the table top.

13. A Test Tube Lamp

A Test Tube Lamp
A Test Tube Lamp
WOW! I wish this would have been taught to us in our chemistry labs. I just didn’t like my chemistry class, but I am quite sure that,  if my teacher would have guided me on this pretty idea of making a test tube lamp I would have never ever missed my chemistry class.

14. A Vintage Lace Trims Lamp

Vintage Lace Trims Lamp
Vintage Lace Trims Lamp
This stuff is purely for all those people who are in love with laces, like me. Since am too much into making crafts I have a collection of pretty laces, thanks to Annaboo’s House for inspiring  me with this great idea of making lamps with ropes and lace trims.

15. Recycled Wine Bottle Chandelier

Recycled Wine Bottle Chandelier
Recycled Wine Bottle Chandelier
I am feeling slightly drunk after seeing this innovative idea to recycle and make a chandelier from the wine bottles.
I hope you will love all these beautiful craft ideas that I have fetched for you and I would also love to know which one is your favourite lamp out of these 15. I like the 2nd one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique Creative Ideas for Best out of waste paper ,Best Out Of Waste Paper Craft Ideas,Best out of waste Newspaper crafts

Recycled Fair Trade Plastic Bag Chicken Figurine,Collectible Snake Figurine

DIY Beautiful Flowers